A third property owned by Heritage House is the old Joseph Schlosser home across Walnut Street from the Frank Schlosser complex. Built of locally-made brick circa 1869, it is the last surviving Old World style street house in Okawville and was the humble home of Joseph Schlosser, his wife Louise, and sons Henry and Frank. Joseph operated a cobbler's shop in one room of the home. Furnished with primitives and antiques largely from the post Civil War era, the house captures the aura of its time.
The offices for the Okawville Chamber of Commerce and the Heritage House Museum are also housed in the home.